Joe Power is a husband of one and father of two. By day he is a Web designer and developer slaving away for the man, by night he cooks, drinks and writes. This blog reflects his passion for wine and food as well as the fact that he is one opinionated bastard with a penchant for sharing said opinions.
If for some strange reason you feel the need to know more about him, here is some entirely trivial information about him.
- Born and raised in Toledo, OH.
- Currently resides in Houston, TX.
- Completed International Sommelier Guild Wine Fundamentals I & II courses at the University of Houston.
- Thinks lifting weights is “fun.”
- Can cook better than your mom.
- Makes his own beer.
- Music lover. Mainly listens to old Punk, Jazz, and alt-Country these days.
- Avid football fan.
- Loves Detroit sports teams, which makes the above point difficult.
- Tolerates, and is semi-tolerated by 2 dogs (only one now) and a one-eyed feral cat.
- Claims to have invented the apostrophe, and has not yet been proven to be lying.
- Once killed a man just to watch him die. (Just checking to see if you’re still reading).
- Drinks some.