Another Wine Blog Wins Washington Wine Tour!
We are there, dude! After much anticipation, the nice people from WineCHATr.com announced the winners for WBC-or-Bust, a three-day excursion from Seattle to Walla Walla, Washington for the 2010 Wine Bloggers’ Conference.
The WBC-or-BUST Washington wine industry campaign and contest was created to draw national attention to Washington wine regions and wineries, while building interest and excitement for this year’s WBC event in Walla Walla. Bloggers were invited to sign up on WineCHATr.com and blog about the wines, growing regions and wineries of this increasingly popular Pacific Northwest state. Winning posts were nominated from over 100 entries, and selected for the following categories:
- Top 2 Best Washington winery posts
- Top 2 Best Washington wine or tasting note posts
- Best Washington growing region post
- Best Washington vineyard post
We submitted articles covering the various Washington State Wines we tasted from samples sent to us by a number of wineries including these:
* DeLille Cellars in Woodinville
* Gramercy Cellars in Walla Walla
* K Vintners in Walla Walla
* L’Ecole No. 41 in Frenchtown
* Maryhill Winery in Goldendale and
* Tildio Winery in Manson, Washington.*
You can read all about the upcoming Road Trip here. We are honored to be included and congratulate the other winning blogs. We look forward to sharing our pictures and stories from the “WBC-or-Bust” Tour so you too can learn more about Washington State Wines.