February 23, 2009
Wine and Food Blog Roundup
Here are some recent posts from a selection of my favorite food and wine blogs around these Interwebs. Tell ’em ‘Tex’ sent ya!
- The Wine Gent reviews Muga Rioja 2004.
- Alder at Vinography calls for a new French Revolution.
- Sharon at Taking Off shows how to get a great meal every time when you travel.
- WineDiverGirl talks about social networking and the wine industry.
- El Jefe promises the results of the Take Your Chicken to Work photo contest soon.
- The Passionate Foodie reviews Israeli wines.
- Under The Grape Tree weighs in on the reviewing free wine samples brouhaha.
- The Caveman reviews a wine paired with veal chops.
- Grape radio reviews The Wines of Cape Mentelle, Margaret River.
- Jamie Goode discusses baths and Portuguese wines.
- 2 Bottles per Day reviews the 2007 Oak Free Humanitis Chardonnay.
- Sonadora at Wannabe Wino Wine Blog reviews Cameron Hughes Meritage.
- Vintuba offers a review of the 2007 Domaine R. Rostaing, Condrieu “La Bonnette”.
- Denise the Wine Sleuth discusses Austrian grapes that you’ve never heard of.